ESMALTE SECADO RAPIDO INDUSTRIAL
- Product for exclusive use in industries regulated by Directive 2010/75 Chapter V.
- Industrial use
- Case of applying on special metals, galvanized and supports with adhesion problems, to print with Montoepox
How to apply?
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
- ESMALTE SECADO RAPIDO INDUSTRIAL BLANCO-100 - can be applied like finish paint.
- The end item is applied like that : To remove the product until its perfect homogenization. On clean and dry substrata, to eliminate the dirt by means of detergents and clean water.
1. The support must be free of strange products and/or remainders.
2. To apply on wood with an inferior humidity content to 20%.
3. To apply on healthy wood, taken out the greasel, without dust and droughts.
4. To sandpaper and to eliminate possible rest of tail in the assemblies and failures.
5. If the wood presents/displays aging signs must previously be sandpapered, be printed and eliminated the dust by means of brush or any other average mechanic.
6. In this case the suitable primer more is the Selladora Sellalux.
Iron and its derivatives:
1. In order to protect the support, previous to its decoration, to deal with suitable primer (family 6) following the specifications of data sheet.
2. For the decoration of the support, this one must be free of strange products and/or remainders, as well as taken out the grease , without dust and dry. If it presents/displays oxidation signs, the oxide must be eliminated by means of cepillado or any other average mechanic. Also the Oxifín is adapted (to see the data sheet).
Construction (plaster, cement and derivatives):
1. To deal with the habitual way these supports, being eliminated saltpeters, excesses of humidity and eflorescencias.
2. To eliminate strange products and/or remainders.
3. Once dry to print with Sellalux Primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted wood:
1. If they have been varnished with Montoxyl colour: to eliminate strange products, to eliminate zones badly adhered or in badly state, to sandpaper slightly, to eliminate the resulting dust of the sandpapering and behaviour procede like on new wood.
2. If they have been varnished, to eliminate by means of pickling with Universal Quitamont or average mechanics and to proced like on new wood.
3. If they have been enamelled with synthetic enamel (Montosintétic, Marisma, Luxatín or similar, to open pore by means of sandpapering, to eliminate the resulting dust and to make like on new wood.
Enamelled iron and its derivatives:
1. On paintings in good state to sandpaper to open the pore verifying that the adhesion is perfect.
2. On paintings in badly state : eliminating them by means of average mechanics or chemistries and behaviour like new support.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de ESMALTE SECADO RAPIDO INDUSTRIAL Gloss