Satin glycerophthalic synthetic enamel, recommended for alkyd systems on steel, wood, or masonry.
Previously primed metal
For application on galvanized iron, consult the technical department.
White 102 and Black 105
- Stir the product until it is perfectly homogeneous.
- Apply following the guidelines provided in the attached application chart.
- Prior to applying on new wood, prime with Anticarcoma Klearxyl Di if you want preventive protection against fungi and wood-boring insects.
- Do not apply the product in extreme temperatures or on surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
- Maintain good ventilation conditions during the drying time.
- Do not apply in conditions with relative humidity exceeding 80%.
- The support must be free from foreign products and/or residues.
- Apply to wood with a moisture content below 20%.
- Apply to sound wood, well degreased, dust-free, and dry.
- Sand and remove possible adhesive residues at joints and machining defects.
- If the wood shows signs of aging, it should be sanded, primed, and dust removed through brushing or any other mechanical means.
- In this case, the most suitable primer is Sellalux Primer.
Iron and its Derivatives:
- To protect the support before decoration, treat it with appropriate primers (family 6) following the specifications in its data sheet.
- For decorating the support, it must be free from foreign products and/or residues, well degreased, dust-free, and dry. If it shows signs of rust, the rust must be removed through brushing or any other mechanical means. Oxifín (see data sheet) is also suitable.
Masonry (plaster, cement, and derivatives):
- Treat these supports in the usual manner, removing saltpetre, excess moisture, and efflorescence.
- Remove foreign products and/or residues.
- Once dry, prime with Sellalux Primer or equivalent.
Restoration and Maintenance:
Varnished or Painted Wood:
- If varnished with Montoxyl color (code 1300), remove foreign products, eliminate poorly adhered or damaged areas, lightly sand, remove the dust resulting from sanding, and proceed as with new wood.
- If they have been varnished, remove using paint stripping with Universal Paint Remover (code 3510) or mechanical means and proceed as with new wood. Repainting is possible after verifying adhesion with Marisma Matte.
Enamelled Iron and Its Derivatives:
- For paints in good condition, sand to open the pores, ensuring perfect adhesion.
- For paints in poor condition, remove them using mechanical or chemical means and proceed as with new support.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MARISMA SATINADO Satin