CREA ESMALTE LACA SATINADO
- Metal after priming
- Cement mortars
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
-Only apply on clean surfaces, clean off any dirt by using clean water and detergents.
-Follow guidelines as shown in table below.
-Do not apply product at temperatures below 5º C or any surfaces which have been exposed to sunshine.
-Do not apply when moisture contents it over 80%.
Plaster, cement and derivatives:
1. Wait until fully hardened.
2. Clean possible efflorescence from the base and neutralise alkaline surfaces. Use a suitable filler to eliminate defects in the base.
3. Apply a fixative or diluted Crea Esmalte Laca.
1. Apply on wood with less than 20% moisture content. Healthy, dry wood, well cleaned of dust and grease.
2. If the wood shows signs of ageing, it should first be sanded and primed, and dust removed by brushing or any other mechanical means.
3. Before applying the paint, prime with Crea Selladora .
Iron and derivatives:
1. Apply to dry bases, well cleaned of dust and grease. If they show signs of oxidation, rust must be removed through brushing or any other mechanical means. 2. Next, before application, prime with Crea Imprimación Antioxidante .
Galvanised and light metals:
1. Remove all grease and check the adhesion.
2. If priming is necessary, we recommend Crea Imprimación Multiadherente . Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Plaster, cement and painted derivatives:
1. Remove products from the base which are flaking or in poor condition, and raise a tooth on smooth surfaces by sanding or other mechanical means. Check the adhesion and treat as new.
Varnished or painted woods:
1. If they are varnished or painted with an open-pored glaze, remove foreign products, remove any loose or peeling products, sand lightly, remove dust from sanding and proceed as with new woods.
2. If they are varnished with closed-pore varnishes, sand deeply and if necessary remove by stripping with chemical or mechanical means and proceed as on new woods.
3. If they are varnished with cellulose or polyurethane varnishes, remove by stripping with chemical or mechanical means and proceed as on new woods.
4. If they are enamelled with synthetic enamels, remove by stripping with chemical or mechanical means, sand down to wood and proceed as on new woods.
Enamelled iron and derivatives:
1. Over paint in good condition, sand to open the pores, checking that adhesion is perfect.
2. On paintwork in bad condition, remove by mechanical or chemical means and proceed as on new base. Galvanised and light metals:
1. Remove all grease and apply directly.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de CREA ESMALTE LACA SATINADO