CREA LASURE MATE
- For maximum protection, finish in colour.
- Recommended in high mountain and coastal areas for porous finishes, repaintable with water-based woodstain.
- Apply a maximum of 275 +/- 25 g/m2
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
Apply on clean and dry substrates.
Apply following the recommended dilutions as described in the Application Systems section.
Sand before application to ensure good penetration and smoothing on the wood.
For the first coat, it is recommended that you prime with Crea Impregnante. Do not apply the product at high temperatures or on surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
Maintain good ventilation conditions while drying.
Do not apply with relative humidity over 80%.
When working outside, protect wood from attacks by fungi and xylophagous insects with Klearxyl Di Wood-Borer Treatment.
The base must be free from foreign materials and/or waste matter.
Apply to woods with a moisture content of less than 20%.
Apply to healthy, grease-fee, dust-free and dry wood.
Sand down and remove any remnants of glue from the joints and defects from mechanical process.
If the wood shows signs of ageing it must first be sanded down and any dust removed using a plane or other mechanical device.
When CREA LASURE MATE is applied in exposed conditions, following the directions for restoration and maintenance, the product has been observed to provide wood with optimal resistant protection for up to 7 years. This will always depend on the location / area, conditions and punishment to which the varnished wood is subjected. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted wood:
- If you have varnished with open-pore wood stains such: remove foreign products, remove any loose or peeling varnish, lightly sand, remove dust from sanding and proceed as on new woods.
- If you have varnished with closed-pore varnishes, sand deeply and if necessary remove by stripping with chemical or mechanical means and proceed as on new woods.
- If you have varnished with cellulosic or polyurethane varnishes, remove by stripping with chemical or mechanical means and proceed as on new woods.
- If you have enamelled with synthetic enamels, remove by stripping by chemical or mechanical means, sand down to wood and proceed as on new woods.
- When working outside, protect wood from attacks by fungi and xylophagous insects with Klearxyl Di Wood-Borer Treatment.
- For items varnished with CREA LASURE MATE, to maintain their protective efficiency, it is advisable to periodically check the status / appearance of the surfaces. If there is any damage due to impacts and / or scratches, etc.
, we recommend cleaning and sanding the damaged area and re-varnishing it with with CREA LASURE MATE.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de CREA LASURE MATE