- The resistance and durability of the product for floor are proportional’s to the aggressiveness that could suffer
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
- Stir and mix in the prescribed conditions, leaving the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Apply on dry supports, sanitized, and free of foreign bodies.
- On metal: dry film thickness on coatings between 25 and 40 microns.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5 º C neither to relative humidity above 95%.
- Do not apply at high temperatures, or heated surfaces.
- Humidity of flooring: maximum of 4% measured at a depth of 2cm.
SOIL: Its fundamental its proper preparation.
1. Wait until completely set (at least 30 days): Remove efflorescence.
2. The pavement should be healthy, clean, dry and if necessary screed.
3. Fats and oils should be totaly eliminated.
4. The blasting is the best solution, although in some cases a caustic soda solution 15-20%, followed by rinsing and neutralization is suficient.
The appropiate porosity from the pavement is achieved by blasting.
5. In soils with moderate porosity it might be sufficient a treatment salfumant based chemical followed by extensive rinsing water.
6. In case of doubt before applying a chemical treatment please do not hesitate to speak with our Technical Department.
On asphaltic surfaces never apply at high temperatures, removing foreign bodies and proving ther is no migration of plasticizers.
METALS: The support must be free of any foreign products and / or debris. It must properly primed, following the guidelines set out in the primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
SOIL1. Remove old paint in poor condition or poorly adhered, using the traditional methods of mechanical stripping (blasting) or chemical (Universal stripper).
2. Check that the adherence between old paint well anchored and new paints is perfect and does not deteriorate the adhesion to the old paint on the substrate.
3. Check the compatibility / incompatibility of the product to be applied to the old paint in good condition to avoid reactions between them that result in changes in their definitive qualitiesFollowing the usual procedure described in new media.
IRON AND ITS DERIVATIVES:
1. Follow the directions marked about new supports with respect to removal of foreign bodies, degreasing, cleaning and eliminating the presence of oxides.
2. Remove poorly adhering paints by stripping, blasting or other ways. Use primers if when during the restore process it reaches to the metal.
Check adherence on old paintings. Sprinkle on glossy supports.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOEPOX S/M Semi Gloss