- The resistance and durability of the product for floor are proportional’s to the aggressiveness that could suffer
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
Apply to bases that are very dry, clean and free of any extraneous products.
On metal: a dry layer of film somewhere between 25 and 40 microns thick.
Do not apply the product at temperatures below 10º C.
Do not apply at high temperatures or to overheated surfaces.
Other recommended iron/steel priming: Minio Blanco, Impriepox M-10 or Impripol.
Check for any possible bleeding on asphalted surfaces and, if detected, dilute with chlorinated-rubber solvent 1403 or consult our Technical Department.
Humidity of flooring: maximum of 4% measured at a depth of 2cm.
FLOORS: It is essential to prepare it correctly. 1. Wait until completely set (minimum 30 days): Remove any efflorescence. 2. Paving must be prepared, clean, dry and, if necessary, screeded. 3. Grease and oils must be completely removed. 4. Grit-blasting or bush-hammering is the best solution, although a 15-20% caustic soda solution, followed by rinsing and neutralisation with hydrochloric acid will be sufficient in some cases . Suitably porous paving can also be achieved with bush-hammering or grit-blasting. 5. In moderately porous floors, a simple chemical treatment with hydrochloric acid followed by rinsing with plenty of water may be sufficient. 6. If in doubt, please consult our Technical Department before you apply a chemical treatment, as it is not always sufficient. Never apply to asphalt bases at high temperatures. Remove any extraneous products and ensure there is no plasticiser migration.
METALS: The base must be free of extraneous products and/or residue. It must be properly primed beforehand, following the priming guidelines given. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
FLOORS1. Remove any old paint in bad condition or poorly adhered, using the traditional methods of mechanical (grit-blasting or bush-hammering) or chemical (Decapante Universal) stripping.
2. Make sure there is perfect adhesion between the well-anchored old paint and the new paint and that the old paint's adhesion to the substrate is not impaired.
3. Check the product's compatibility / incompatibility for application with the old paint in good condition, to avoid any reaction between them that affects their final qualityContinue with the normal procedure indicated for new bases.
IRON AND ITS DERIVATIVES:
1. Follow the rules indicated for new materials with regard to removing extraneous products, degreasing, cleaning and removing rust.
2. Remove poorly adhered paint by stripping, blasting or using other means. Prime if the metal is reached while restoring. 3. Ensure adhesion to the old paint. Shade shiny surfaces.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de PAVICLOR Semi Gloss