MONTOXYL LASURE ACQUA MATE
- For maximum protection, finish in colour.
- Recommended previously created with primer
- Specially recomended for mountain and coastal areas
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
-Only apply on clean and dry surfaces.
-Dilute product according to application system recommendations.
-Surface should be sandpapered previously to ensure good product penetration and wood levelling.
- It is recommended that the condition and appearance of the surfaces of items previously varnished with MONTOXYL LASURE ACQUA MATE should be reviewed periodically in order to maintain full protective effectiveness. If deterioration is found, due to knocks and/or scratches, etc.
, it is recommended to clean and sand the damaged area and re-varnish with MONTOXYL LASURE ACQUA MATE.
- For the first coat, it is recommended to prime with Fondo Lasure Acqua. Montoxyl Fondo is also suitable.
-Do not apply at high temperatures or on overheated surfaces exposed to sunshire.
-Keep room well ventilated while product is drying.
-Do not apply when moisture content is over 80%.
New wood-Surface should be free of any foreing products or remains.
-Apply on wood with less than 20% moisture content.
-Apply on wood in good condition, dry and free of grease and dust.
-Sandpaper and eliminate any remains in joints and mechanical faults.
-Old wood should be previously sandpapered and dust-free.
- Applying MONTOXYL LASURE ACQUA MATE in the conditions described and following the restoration and maintenance indications, the product can provide the highest resistance protection to wood for up to seven years. Depends on the location/area, conditions and stress to which the varnished wood is subjected. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Painted or varnished surfaces:
-If they have been varnished with Montoxyl Color, remove off foreign remains, or areas in bad condition, sandpaper slightly, brush any resulting dust and proceed as per new wood.
-If the have been varnished with close pore varnishes such as Barniz Sintetico Universal Mat (ref. 1350), Satinado (Ref. 1360 or Brillante (Ref. 1370), Barniz Velero (ref. 1380), Barniz Alta Montaña (ref. 1385) or similar, apply a stripping product such as Quitamont Universal (ref. 3510) or use a mechanical system if any blisters or cracks have arisen and proceed as per new wood. If surfaces are in good condition, sandpaper slightly, brush any resulting dust and proceed as per new wood.
-If they have been varnished with cellulose or polyutherane based varnished, apply a stripping product such as Quitamont Universal (ref. 3510) or use a mechanical system and proceed as per new wood.
-If they have been painted with synthetic enamels (such as Montosintetic , Marisma, Luxatin or similar), apply a stripping product such as Quitamont Universal (ref. 3510) or use a mechanical system and proceed as per new wood.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOXYL LASURE ACQUA MATE Matt