MONTOPOL FONDO BLANCO 49
Polyurethane white base, with two components, for indoors, noted for its high reactivity, adhesion, filling capacity and sandability. It also has an excellent quality-price ratio
- Product for exclusive use in industries regulated by Directive 2010/75 Chapter V.
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
Colors NCS, Ral, Montoxyl, Wood75, 2024, 720
- Mix without modifying under any circumstances the proportions of part A (MOTOPOL BASE) and of part B (MONTOPOL HARDENER)- Coat thickeners of greater than 150 g/m2 wet per coat.
- It can be applied without hand sanding, although it is better to proceed with at least a gentle sanding in order to guarantee perfect adhesion and especially in the case of wood with a tendency to peel.
- Always hand sand, especially before applying the finishDo not apply the product at high temperatures or on surfaces exposed to strong insolation.
-Ensure good ventilation while product is drying.
Do not apply in relative humidity over 80%.
- Before mixing, make sure that the MONTOPOL CATALYST is completely transparent.
- For porous wood, dilute the product so it penetrates the pore and so that bubbles do not appear.
-Respect the minimum time in order to prevent stirring.
- Respect the maximum time between coats in order to prevent adhesion problems.
-The base must be free from foreign materials and/or waste matter.
- Apply to wood with a moisture content of less than 20%.
-Apply to healthy wood that is dry and free from grease and dust.
-Sand down and remove any remains of glue in joints and defects from mechanical processes.
-If the wood shows signs of ageing it must first be sanded down and any dust removed using a plane or other mechanical device. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
-Varnished or painted wood:
- If the wood has been varnished with varnishes or paints that have been diluted with white spirit, turpentine, imitation turpentine or solvents for synthetics and oils, these must be removed using a universal stripper or by employing mechanical means, until the new wood is reached.
- If it is applied on top of polyurethane varnish (polyurethane solvent is recommended for diluting it), sand to open the pore, remove the resulting dust with a brush and re-varnish.
- In any case, check the adhesion on the previous varnish, and in case of doubt, remove it.
- If silicone-based domestic cleaning products have been used for maintenance, it is advisable to sand the wood until they have been completely removed.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOPOL FONDO BLANCO 49 Smooth