MONTOPLAC 2 EN 1
- Drywall (gypsum plasterboard): fibreboard
- Ideal for roofing
How to apply?
- Air-less gun
In order to obtain perfectly smooth finishes, the initial surface must be flat, defects and screw marks, etc.
, having been previously covered up, and afterwards the product must be sanded downAirless spraying equipment.
Minimum pressure: 140 bars.
Apply with spraying equipment, we recommend fan nozzles from fan size 4 and nozzles from size 21. We recommend applications of 300-400 dry microns per coat (600-800 wet microns, 1-1.
3 Kg/metre), reaching 1000 microns without lifting. The application of a thickness of 400 to 700 microns per coat is recommended.
Not recommended for use on low absorption substrates.
Use water to clean materials.
Do not apply the product at temperatures below 5ºC or on surfaces exposed to strong sunshine.
Plaster. 1. Wait until it is dry (max. 20% humidity).
2. Clean the surface of foreign products.
3. Clean any efflorescence with a jet washer.
4. Regulate surface absorption with sealer, fixer, or a diluted coat of the same product.
5. On polished surfaces: sand to create a rougher surface. Use a Rotex sander with 220, 240 grit sandpaper.
6. Set crumbly substrates with Fixer Emulsion or Fijamont.
7. Fill in defects in the substrate (see family 6)8. Check that the 2 in 1 is suitable for the substrate.
Drywall (gypsum plasterboard): 1. The partition walls must be in perfect condition.
2. Fill in joints and defects, leaving the partition walls ready to be finished with the Montoplac® system3. Carry out a general sanding of the joints and putty fixing areas.
4. Subsequently clean to ensure that the surface is free of dust, grease and other contaminants.
5. For application on coloured boards that tend to generate stains, apply Monoplac Stain-Resistant Sealer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Restoration and maintenance:
1. Completely remove old, poorly-adhered paint.
2. Glossy surfaces should be thinned out to ensure good adhesion.
3. On painted surfaces, the solidity and anchorage of the painting must be verified to diagnose its nature and avoidpossible incompatibilities, with dust and dirt being removed before repainting.
4. Fill in surface defects with plaster, (see in family, SURFACE PREPARATION the lines corresponding to plasters in powder and ready-made putties, to make a suitable choice).
5. Treat mouldy surfaces with Montolimp.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOPLAC 2 EN 1 Matt