- Walls and ceilings
- Cement mortars
- Dripping effect
- Drywall (gypsum plasterboard): fibreboard
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Apply on clean and dry surfaces, removing dirt with soapy water. In the case of extreme dirt, it is advisable to use degreasing agents or cleaning detergents.
- Apply in accordance with requirements marked in the attached application table.
- Do not apply the product at temperatures below 5º nor on surfaces exposed to strong sunshine.
- Maintain good ventilation conditions during the drying time.
- Do not apply whilst the relative humidity is above 80%.
- For a perfect finish we recommend applying with a spray gun, but if you do use a roller it should be one designed for varnishing.
- Do not wash for the first 24 days.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
- Never apply it outdoors if there is an imminent risk of rain, and avoid excessively wet days. - For spraying with Airless equipment, use 15 to 23 inch nozzles, pressure ≈ 150 bar.
-Wait till complete drying of product (30 days minimum).
-Remove off any efflorescences by abrasive jet and neutralize alkaline surfaces.
-Extremely polished surfaces should be sanpapered to open pores.
-Remove off any foreing products or remains.
-Bad condition surfaces should be anchored properly (see family 6).
-Cover surface imperfections with Plastmont Exteriores (See Family 6 to help you choose the most suitable product to prepare surfaces).
-Wait till complete drying of product (20% max. Moisture level).
-Remove off any foreign product or product remains.
-Remove off any efflorescences.
-Use a sealant or matt paste to regulate surface absorption.
-Extremely polished surfaces should be sandpapered to open pore.
-Very damaged surfaces should be fixed with suitable product (See Family 6.
)-Cover surface imperfections with plaster or putty (See Family 6 to help you choose the most suitable product to prepare surfaces).
Gypsum plasterboard partition walls:
1. Carry out a general sanding of the joints and putty fixing areas.
2. Subsequently clean to ensure that the surface is free of dust, grease and other contaminants.
3. For application on coloured boards that tend to generate stains, apply Monoplac Stain-Resistant Sealer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Remove off old paint completely,2.
Brilliant surfaces should be matted to ensure good adherence.
Check paint type and anchoring on painted surfaces to avoid incompatibilities. Remove off any dust or dirt before painting.
Cover surface imperfections with suitable putty or plaster (see Family 6 to help you choose the most suitable product to prepare surfaces).
Mildewed surfaces should be treated with Montolimp.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de UNO+ Matt