- Walls and ceilings
- Cement mortars
- Dripping effect
- Drywall (gypsum plasterboard): fibreboard
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Apply on clean and dry surfaces, removing dirt with soapy water. In the case of extreme dirt, it is advisable to use degreasing agents or cleaning detergents.
- Apply in accordance with requirements marked in the attached application table.
- Do not apply the product at temperatures below 5º nor on surfaces exposed to strong sunshine.
- Maintain good ventilation conditions during the drying time.
- Do not apply whilst the relative humidity is above 80%.
- For a perfect finish we recommend applying with a spray gun, but if you do use a roller it should be one designed for varnishing.
- Do not wash for the first 24 days.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
- For spraying with Airless equipment, use 15 to 23 inch nozzles, pressure ≈ 150 bar.
Cement and concrete mortars:
1. Wait until fully set (min. 30 days).
2. Clean any efflorescence with a jet washer.
3. Neutralize alkaline surfaces.
4. Sand polished surfaces to create a rougher surface.
5. Clean the surface to remove foreign products.
6. Set crumbly substrates with Fixer Emulsion or Fijamont.
7. Fill in defects in the substrate (see family 6)Plaster, plaster-covered brick:
1. Wait until it is completely dry (max. 20% humidity).
2. Clean the surface to remove foreign products.
3. Clean any efflorescence with a jet washer.
4. Regulate surface absorption with sealer, fixer, or a diluted coat of the same product5. Sand polished surfaces to create a rougher surface6. Set crumbly substrates with Fixer Emulsion or Fijamont.
7. Fill in defects in the substrate (see family 6)Plasterboard partition walls:
1. Carry out a general sanding of the joints and putty fixing areas.
2. Then, clean them to ensure the substrate is free of dust, grease and other contaminants.
3. For application on coloured boards that tend to generate stains, apply Montoplac Stain-Resistant Sealer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
1. Completely remove old paint that is in poor condition or that is poorly-adhered.
2. Glossy surfaces should be thinned out to ensure good adhesion.
3. On painted surfaces, check that the paint is solid and well-adhered. Its condition must be assessed, in order to avoid possible incompatibilities. Dust and dirt must also be eliminated before repainting.
4. Apply filler (Plasmont) to any defects on the surface.
5. Pre-treat mouldy walls using Montolimp.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de TORNADO Matt