- Indoor / Outdoor in good weather
- Walls and ceilings
- Dripping effect
- Drywall (gypsum plasterboard): fibreboard
- Cement mortars
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
First coat should be dilluted depending on surface conditon and porosity level.
Finish with one or more coats slighlty dilluted until surface is totally covered.
Do not apply product at temperatures below 5º C or any surfaces which have been exposed to sunshine.
- Do not wash for the first 24 days.
- Never apply it outdoors if there is an imminent risk of rain, and avoid excessively wet days. - Clean tools with water immediately after use.
- For spraying with Airless equipment, use 15 to 23 inch nozzles, pressure ≈ 150 bar.
1. Wait for until forged total and drying of the surface (30 days minimum).
2. Clean the support of possible efflorescences by means of abrasive spurt3. To neutralize alkaline surfaces.
4. In surfaces excessively polished to sandpaper to open the pore5 . Clean the strange product on support.
6. the suitable primer if necessary is Emulsion Fijadora or Fijamont.
7. Fill with powdered filler or prepared putties, (to see family 6) Plaster:
1. Wait for until well dry (max, 20% humidity).
2. Eliminate rest of products and/or remainders.
3. Eliminate defects.
4 - Regulate the absorptions of the surface by means of primer.
5 - In surfaces excessively polished to sandpaper to open the pore.
6 - Fix the weak supports by means of suitable locking device (To see family 6).
7 - Fill with putty to eliminate the defects of the support (to see in family 6 - putties).
Plasterboard partition walls:
1. Carry out a general sanding of the joints and putty fixing areas.
2. Then, clean them to ensure the substrate is free of dust, grease and other contaminants.
3. For application on coloured boards that tend to generate stains, apply Monoplac Stain-Resistant Sealer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
1. Completely remove old paint that is in poor condition or that is poorly-adhered.
2. Glossy surfaces should be thinned out to ensure good adhesion.
3. On painted surfaces, check that the paint is solid and well-adhered. Its condition must be assessed, in order to avoid possible incompatibilities. Dust and dirt must also be eliminated before repainting.
4. Apply filler (Plasmont) to any defects on the surface.
5. Pre-treat mouldy walls using Montolimp.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de NEVADA+ Matt