- Metal after priming
- In order to apply on galvanized iron to consult with the technical department
How to apply?
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Brush, Roller
Apply in accordance with the instructions given in the attached application table.
-New wood should first be primed using Montoxyl Fondo (cod. 1301) if you wish to protect it against fungus or bacteria.
Do not apply the product at high temperatures or on surfaces exposed to strong insolation.
- Ensure good ventilation while product is drying.
- Do not apply with relative moisture over 80%.
1. The base must be free from foreign materials and/or waste matter.
2. Apply to wood with a moisture content of less than 20%.
3. Apply to wood which is healthy, dry and free from grease and dust.
4. Sand down and remove any remnants of glue from the joints and defects from mechanical process.
5. If the wood shows signs of ageing it must first be sanded down, primed and any dust removed using a plane or any other mechanical device.
6. In this instance the most suitable primer is the Selladora Sellalux.
Iron and its derivatives:
1. To protect the material, prior to decorating, treat with suitable primers (family 6) following the specifications given on the card.
2. To decorate the material it must be free from foreign materials and/or waste matter and should be dry and free from grease and dust. If it shows signs of rusting, the rust should be removed using a planing machine or any other mechanical device. Also suitable for use is Oxifín (see technical record).
Plaster work (plaster/ gypsum, cement and derivatives):
1. Treat these mediums in the usual way, removing saltpetre, excess moisture and efflorescence.
2. Remove foreign materials and/or waste matter.
3. Once dry, prime using Sellalux Primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted wood:
1. If they have been varnished using Montoxyl colour: remove foreign materials, remove any varnish which is loose or in poor condition, gently sand down, remove the sanding dust and proceed as with new wood.
2. If they have been varnished, strip down using Quitamont Universal or by mechanical means and proceed as with new wood.
3. If they have been coated with a synthetic enamel (Montosintétic, Marisma, Luxatín or similar, open the pore by sanding down, remove the resulting dust and proceed as with new wood.
-Enamelled iron and its derivatives:
1. On paintwork which is in good condition, sand down to open the pore checking that there is no loose paint.
2. On paintwork in bad condition, remove by mechanical or chemical means and proceed as with new materials.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOSINTETIC MATE Matt