MONTOSINTETIC FERRUM FINO
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
-Apply to clean, dry substrates, removing dirt with degreasing agents or detergents and clean water.
-Apply, following the rules set out in the attached application table.
-Prior to application on new woods, prime with Montoxyl Fondo (code 1301) if you require preventive protection against fungus and bacteria.
-Do not apply the product to extreme temperatures, or to surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
-Ventilate well during the time that the product is drying.
-Do not apply at relative humidity in excess of 80%.
1. The base must be free from foreign products and/or residues.
2. Apply to woods with a moisture content of less than 20%.
3. Apply to healthy, dry wood, well cleaned of dust and grease.
4. Sand and remove any remnants of glue from the joints and faults from the machining.
5. If the wood shows signs of ageing, it should first be sanded down, primed and any dust/powder removed through brushing or any other mechanical means.
6. In this case, the most suitable primer is Selladora Sellalux.
Iron and derivatives:
1. To protect the base, before decorating it, treat it with suitable primers (family 6) following the specifications set out on its technical sheet.
2. In order to decorate the base, it must be free from foreign products and/or residues, and also dry and free from dust and grease. If it shows signs of oxidation, the rust must be removed through brushing or any other mechanical means. Oxifín is also suitable (see technical sheet).
Works (plaster, concrete and derivatives):
1. Treat these bases in the usual way, removing saltpetre, excess moisture and efflorescence.
2. Remove foreign products and/or residues.
3. Once dry, prime with Sellalux Primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted woods:
1. If they have been varnished with Montoxyl colour: remove foreign products, remove any loose or peeling varnish, lightly sand, remove dust from sanding and proceed as on new woods.
2. If they have been varnished, remove this using a stripper with Quitamont Universal or by mechanical means and proceed as on new wood.
3. If they have been enamelled with synthetic enamel (Montosintétic, Marisma, Luxatín or similar products, open the pore by sanding, removing the resulting dust and proceed as on new wood.
Iron and enamelled derivatives:
1. On paint in good condition, sand to open the pore, check that the adhesion is perfect.
2. On paint in poor condition, remove using mechanical or chemical means and proceed as on a new base
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOSINTETIC FERRUM FINO Forje