- Product for exclusive use in industries regulated by Directive 2010/75 Chapter V.
- Case of applying on special metals, galvanized and supports with adhesion problems, to print with Montoepox
How to apply?
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
Then shake, preferably using a Fast-Mixer type gyroscopic paint shaker.
Apply to clean, dry and well-adhered substrates. Apply in accordance with the instructions given in the attached application table.
Do not apply the product at high temperatures or on surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
Ensure the area is well ventilated while the product is drying.
Do not apply in relative humidity over 80%.
New woodThe surface must be free from foreign products and/or residues.
- Apply to wood with a moisture content of less than 20%- Apply to wood which is sound, dry, and free from grease and dust.
- Sand down to remove any traces of glue in joints and milling defects.
If the wood shows signs of ageing, first sand it, prime it and remove any dust using a brush or any other mechanical means. Iron and other light metals - The surface must be free from foreign products and/or residues.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces free from grease and dust.
- If they show any signs of ageing, any rust should be removed using a planing machine or another mechanical device. - Subsequently treat with the right primer, such as red lead or white antioxidant primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted wood:
- If the wood has been varnished with Montoxyl Color, remove foreign products, remove any varnish that is loose or in poor condition, gently sand, remove the sanding dust and proceed as with new wood.
- If previously varnished, remove by stripping with Quitamont Universal (Code: 503510) or mechanical means, and proceed as on new wood. Repainting is possible if it passes the adhesion test with Montorapid- If they have been enamelled with synthetic enamel (Montosintétic, Marisma, Luxatín or similar products), open the pore to obtain proper adhesion, carry out an adhesion test, remove the dust resulting from sanding and proceed as on new wood.
Enamelled iron and derivatives:
Follow the rules indicated for old materials with regard to removing foreign materials, grease, cleaning and treating rust. Likewise, if they have been enamelled with synthetic enamel, open the pore to achieve proper adhesion and carry out an adhesion test.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTO-RAPID Gloss