MONTOSINTETIC MATE BASE
- Metal after priming
- On supports previously painted with primer
- To apply to galvanised iron, consult the Technical Department.
How to apply?
- Brush, Roller
-Only apply on clean surfaces, clean off any dirt by using clean water and detergents.
-Follow guidelines as shown in table below.
-New wood should be previously primed with Montoxyl Fondo (ref. 1301) to prevent surface from fungus and harmul bacteries.
-Do not apply product at high temperatures or overheated surfaces exposed to sunshine.
-Keep room well ventilated while product is drying.
-Do not apply when moisture contents it over 80%.
1. The base must be free from foreign materials and/or waste matter.
2. Apply to wood with a moisture content of less than 20%.
3. Apply to wood which is healthy, dry and free from grease and dust.
4. Sand down and remove any remnants of glue from the joints and defects from mechanical process.
5. If the wood shows signs of ageing it must first be sanded down, primed and any dust removed using a plane or any othermechanical device.
6. In this instance the most suitable primer is the Selladora Sellalux.
Iron and its derivatives:
1. To protect the material, prior to decorating, treat with suitable primers (family 6) following the specifications given on thecard.
2. To decorate the material it must be free from foreign materials and/or waste matter and should be dry and free fromgrease and dust. If it shows signs of rusting, the rust should be removed using a planing machine or any other mechanicaldevice. Also suitable for use is Oxifín (see technical record).
Plaster work (plaster/ gypsum, cement and derivatives):
1. Treat these mediums in the usual way, removing saltpetre, excess moisture and efflorescence.
2. Remove foreign materials and/or waste matter.
3. Once dry, prime using Sellalux Primer or Pasta Mate Industrial. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Painted or varnished surfaces:
-If they have been varnished with Montoxyl Color (ref. 1300), remove off foreign remains, or areas in bad condition, sandpaper slightly, brush any resulting dust and proceed as per new wood.
-If the have been varnished, apply a stripping product such as Quitamont Universal (ref. 3510) or use a mechanical system and proceed as per new wood. If surfaces are in good condition, sandpaper slightly, brush any resulting dust and proceed as per new wood.
-If they have been painted with synthetic enamels (such as Montosintetic ref. 2020, 2024), Marisma (ref. 2010, 2014), Luxatin (ref. 2028) or similar, apply a stripping product such as Quitamont Universal (ref. 3510) or use a mechanical system and proceed as per new wood.
Iron and its enamelled by-products:
-For paints in good condition, sandpaper slightly to open pore and test adherence level.
-Paints in bad condition should be removed by mechanical or chemical systems and proceed as per new surfaces.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOSINTETIC MATE BASE Matt