MARISMA BRILLANTE BASE
- In order to apply on galvanized iron to consult with the technical department
-Apply according to the instructions in the attached application table.
-New wood should first be primed using Montoxyl Fondo (cod. 1301) if you wish to protect it against fungus or bacteria.
-Do not apply the product in extreme temperatures, or to surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
-Keep the space well ventilated while the product is drying.
- Do not apply with relative moisture over 80%.
New wood surfaces:
1. The surface must be free from other products and/or residues.
2. Apply to wood with a moisture content of less than 20%.
3. Apply to wood in good condition, grease and dust free, and dry.
4. Sand down to remove any traces of glue in joints and milling defects.
5. If the wood shows signs of ageing, it should first be sanded down, primed and any dust removed by brushing or any other mechanical means.
6. In this case the most suitable primer is Selladora Sellalux.
Iron and derivatives:
1. To protect the surface, before painting, treat with suitable primers (family 6) following the specifications given on the card.
2. The surface to be painted must be free of other products and/or residues, grease and dust free, and dry. Any signs of rust should be removed by brushing or any other mechanical means. Oxifín is also suitable (see technical specifications).
Plasterwork (plaster, cement and derivatives):
1. Treat these surfaces in the usual way, removing saltpetre, excess moisture and efflorescence.
2. Remove other products and/or residues.
3. Once dry, prime with Sellalux Primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted wood:
1. If varnished with Montoxyl colour: remove other products, remove any varnish which is flaking or in bad condition, sand gently, remove sanding dust and proceed as for new wood.
2. If varnished, strip using Quitamont Gel or by mechanical means and proceed as for new wood.
3. If they have been coated with a synthetic enamel (Montosintétic, Marisma, Luxatín or similar), open the pore by sanding down, remove the resulting dust and proceed as with new wood.
-Enamelled iron and derivatives:
1. On paintwork in good condition, sand to roughen the surface, checking that the paint is not loose.
2. On paintwork in bad condition, remove by mechanical or chemical means and proceed as for new surfaces.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MARISMA BRILLANTE BASE Gloss