- In order to apply on galvanized iron to consult with the technical department
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Spray gun
- To apply following the norms marked in the attached picture of application.
- To print previously, on new wood, with Montoxyl Bottom (cod. 1301) if a preventive protection is desired forehead to fungi or bacteria.
- Not to apply the product to extreme temperatures, nor on exposed surfaces to strong insolation.
- To maintain the conditions of good ventilation during the masking time.
- Not to apply with relative humidities superior to 80%.
- The support must be free of strange products and/or remainders.
- To apply on wood with an inferior humidity content to 20%.
- To apply on healthy wood, taken the grease out of well, without dust and droughts.
- To sandpaper and to eliminate possible rest of tail in the assemblies and failures of the mechanized one.
- If the wood presents/displays aging signs must previously be sandpapered, be printed and eliminated the cepillado dust by means of or any other average mechanic.
- In this case the suitable primer more is the Selladora Sellalux.
- Iron and its derivatives:
- To protect the support, previous to its decoration, to deal with suitable primer (family 6) following the marked specifications in its card.
- For the decoration of the support, this one must be free of strange products and/or remainders, as well as taken the grease out of well, without dry dust and. If it presents/displays oxidation signs, the oxide must be eliminated by means of cepillado or any other average mechanic. Also the Oxifín is adapted (to see list of credits).
Work (plaster, cement and derivatives):
- To deal with the habitual way these supports, being eliminated saltpeters, excesses of humidity and eflorescencias.
- To eliminate strange products and/or remainders.
- A time dry to print with Sellalux Primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted Wood:
- If they have been varnished with Montoxyl color (cod. 1300): to eliminate strange products, to eliminate zones badly adhered or in badly been, to sandpaper slightly, to eliminate the resulting dust of the sandpapering and behavior like on new wood.
- If they have been varnished, to eliminate by means of pickling with Universal Quitamont (cod. 3510) or by means of average mechanics and behavior like on new wood.
- If they have been enameled with synthetic enamel (Montosintétic (cod. 2020, cod. 2024), Salt marsh (cod. 2010, cod. 2014), Luxatín (cod. 2028) or similars, to open pore by means of sandpapering, to eliminate the resulting dust and to come like on new wood.
- Enameled Iron and its derivatives:
- On paintings in good state to sandpaper to open the pore verifying that the adhesion is perfect.
- On paintings in badly been eliminating them by means of average mechanics or chemistries and behavior like new support.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de LUXATIN BASE Satin