- After correct priming
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
- Apply to clean, dry substrates, removing dirt with degreasing agents or detergents and clean water.
-Apply in accordance with the instructions given in the attached application table.
-In the event of application to special metals, such as those galvanised with "special flower" and bases with adhesion problems, priming with Ecoprimer is recommended.
-New wood should first be primed using Montoxyl Fondo (code 1301) if you wish to protect it against fungus or bacteria.
-Do not apply the product at high temperatures or to surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
- Ensure good ventilation while product is drying.
-Do not apply with relative moisture over 80%.
New wood surfaces:
1. The surface must be free from other products and/or residues.
2. Apply to wood with a moisture content of less than 20%.
3. Apply to healthy wood which is dry and free from grease and dust.
4. Sand down and remove any remains of glue in joints and defects from mechanical processes.
5. If the wood shows signs of ageing, it should first be sanded down, primed and any dust/powder removed through brushing or any other mechanical means.
6. In this case, the most suitable primer is Selladora Sellalux.
Iron and derivatives:
1. To protect the base, before decorating it, treat it with suitable primers (family 6) following the specifications set out on its technical sheet.
2. In order to decorate the base, it must be free from foreign products and/or residues, and also dry and free from dust and grease. Any signs of rust should be removed by brushing or any other mechanical means. Oxifín is also suitable (see technical specifications).
Plaster work (plaster, cement and derivatives):
1. Treat these mediums in the usual way, removing saltpetre, excess moisture and efflorescence.
2. Remove foreign products and/or residues.
3. Once dry, prime with Sellalux Primer. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Varnished or painted woods:
1. If they have been varnished with Montoxyl colour: remove foreign products, remove any loose or peeling varnish, lightly sand, remove dust from sanding and proceed as with new woods.
2. If they have been varnished, remove the latter using a stripper with Quitamont Universal or by mechanical means and proceed as on new wood.
3. If they have been enamelled with synthetic enamel (Montosintétic, Marisma, Luxatín or similar products), open the pore by sanding, remove the resulting dust and proceed as on new wood.
Iron and enamelled derivatives:
1. On paint in good condition, sand to roughen the surface, checking that the paint is not loose.
2. On paintwork in bad condition, remove by mechanical or chemical means and proceed as with new materials.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MONTOACRILIC Gloss