FERRORITE ESMALTE MARTELE
- Iron or oxidized steel
To prepare the surface as indicates in the previous sections, PREPARATION OF NEW SUPPORTS AND/OR RESTORATION AND MAINTENANCE.
- To remove the product until its perfect homogenization.
- To apply following the dilutions marked in AS- Not to apply the product to extreme temperatures, nor on exposed surfaces to strong sun.
- To maintain the conditions of good ventilation during the aplication and during the dry time.
- Not to apply with relative humidities superior to 80%.
On old paintings, in which we do not know its composition, or if we doubt the adhesion, always is advisable to make previous tests of adhesion
1. Iron and steel.
New and oxidized:
- in this case, the support must be free of strange products and/or remainders, as well as without grease and calamine - completly dry. - If it presents/displays oxidation signs, it is not necessary to eliminate oxide, simply to sandpaper and to eliminate particles badly adhered (in special loose particles of oxide and calamine). Next to apply directly Ferrorite.
- To fulfill the minimum total thicknesses of dry film for a correct protection: 120 microns dry.
- If there are zones with corrosion: To eliminate with metallic brush or any abrasive until eliminating all loose oxide (Until 1/2 Sa 2 or equivalent)Galvanized: To apply previously primer : Montoprimer.
PVC: To clean, eliminate grease , to sandpaper and to apply multiadherent primer2. New wood:
- Previously to apply : Selladora Sellalux ( see data sheet)- On new wood, to print previously, with Montoxyl Fondo (cod. 1301) if you want a preventive protection to fungi or bacteria.
3. Construction (plaster, cement and derivatives):
- To deal like usely these supports, being previously eliminated saltpeters, excesses of humidity and efflorescences.
- To eliminate strange products and/or remainders.
- When the support is dry, to print with Selladora Sellalux (see data sheet) Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
Iron, wood, construction and enameled paintings:
- On paintings in good state and matt : to clean, eliminate the grease and apply directly - on paintings in good state, satin and shining, to clean, eliminate the grease , to clarify (sandpapering superficially, to improve the adhesion), and to apply directly.
- On paintings in badly state or badly adhered, to eliminate them by means of average mechanics or chemistries and behavior procede like on new support.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de FERRORITE ESMALTE MARTELE Cambered Gloss