- Cement mortars
- Porous brick
How to apply?
- Painting brush
- Air-less gun
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Low preasure turbo
- Stir the product until perfectly mixed.
- Slightly dilute the product for the first layer, depending on the porosity and condition of the structure.
- It is very important that the temperature of the medium to be painted is above 5º C, otherwise the product could freeze.
- Finish off with several coats until you have applied the recommended amount.
- We recommend that you apply the product in thick coats. Do not use for finishes requiring a thin coat, as these will not fully benefit from all its characteristics. - Do not apply the product at temperatures below 5º C or in strong sunlight.
1. Wait until completely set (minimum 30 days).
2. Use an abrasive jet to remove any potential efflorescence from the base and neutralise alkaline surfaces.
3. Sand down highly polished surfaces to open up the mortar.
4. Use a suitable fixative to fix crumbly bases (See family 6).
5. Remove any strange products and/or residues from the base.
6. Use outdoor plaster to fill any defects in the base (In family 6 see PREPARING BASES lines corresponding to powder plaster and prepared fillers to select a suitable solution).
1. Wait until it is fully dry (maximum 20% humidity).
2. Remove any other products and/or residues from the base.
3. Remove any efflorescence. Use a suitable sealant primer to regulate surface absorption.
4. Sand down highly polished surfaces to open up the mortar.
5. Use a suitable fixative to fix crumbly or floury bases (See family 6).
6. Use plaster to fill any defects in the base (In family 6 see PREPARING BASES lines corresponding to powder plaster and prepared fillers to select a suitable solution).
7. Treat mouldy bases with Montolimp Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
1. Totally remove any old paint that is in poor condition or peeling off.
2. Dull down glossy surfaces to ensure good adhesion.
3. Check that the paint is solid and well adhered to painted structures, ascertain what kind of paint it is to prevent any possible incompatibility and remove all dust and dirt before painting over it.
4. Use plaster to fill any defects in the base (In family 6 see PREPARING BASES lines corresponding to powder plaster and prepared fillers to select a suitable solution).
5. Treat mouldy bases with Montolimp.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de OVALDINE ELASTIC Semi Matt