MICROCEMENT PROTECTOR SATIN
- Ideal for varnishing Microcement Ó deco, on floors, walls, furniture, etc.
- Applies over Microcement Sealer
How to apply?
- Air-mix gun
- Aerographic gun
- Brush, Roller
- Preparation of the mixture: - Using slow mechanical agitation, homogenize the MICROCEMENT PROTECTOR - Without stopping stirring, slowly add the HARDENER. The mixture increases in viscosity. - Keep stirring slowly for at least 5 minutes. - Finally, add the amount of water depending on the application method and the surface to be varnished. - Control the speed to prevent the mixture from acquiring excess air.
- Dilution: - For walls and roller application, a maximum of 15% water, to prevent the mixture from losing its thixotropy. If the application is by spray, an additional 5% can be added. - For floors and roller application, it is possible to increase the dilution a further 5%. If the application is by spray, an additional 5% can be added. - In all applications, make sure that you do not leave more than 110 g/m2 of the A + B mixture.
- Application conditions: - Wait at least 4 hours, and no more than 24 hours, from the application of the last coat of MICROCEMENT SEALER to start varnishing with MICROCEMENT PROTECTOR. - Apply 2 to 3 coats.
- End use: - The varnished surface can be walked on carefully after 24 hours (at a temperature of 20 ºC) and acquires its maximum physical resistance after eight days (at a temperature of 20 ºC). - The Microcement Ó deco System is not recommended for liquid containment supports, such as swimming pools, tanks or bathtubs. - The Microcement Ó deco System finished with MICROCEMENT PROTECTOR (2K) is ideal for areas with high humidity (after at least 8 days), even those that may be in direct contact with water from bathtubs and/or sinks (splashes, never in immersion), being waterproof only for the uses described above and always respecting the application guide of the technical sheet.
MICROCEMENT Ó deco:
1. On dry MICROCEMENT SEALER.
2. Check that the appearance of the surface is as desired.
3. Check that the surface of the support is clean, dry and free of any contaminant.
4. Apply two coats of MICROCEMENT PROTECTOR, respecting the drying times. Restauracion y Mantenimineto:
MICROCEMENT Ó deco with aged coatings:
1. Remove all old coating by sanding.
2. Sand the MICROCEMENT Ó deco surface with a medium grit (to provide anchorage).
3. Conveniently eliminate the dust generated.
4. Apply a new layer of MICROCEMENT Ó deco.
5. Act as new support.
I´m interested in this product
I´m interested in this product
Confirm the product and your contact information to be able to inform you and advise you in a personalized way.
Readily available stock
Gestión automatizada de las ubicaciones y las existencias de los productos.
Los pedidos son preparados mediante radiofrecuencia reduciendo los errores en su preparación a 0.
Ubicación automática de los productos en el almacén mediantes transelevador.
8 loading docks for 24-ton trucks.
Our own transport
Flota propia de camiones de reparto preparados para transporte ADR.
We are always close by
Cadena de tiendas propia y suministro a puntos de venta en toda España.
Para pintar m2 de superficie con mano(s) de pintura necesitas:
de MICROCEMENT PROTECTOR SATIN